Tired of breakouts and ugly acne scars all
over your face? Try using witch hazel to treat acne and those blemishes that refuse to fade away.
Incorporating witch hazel in your regular face care regimen is quite easy. Use witch hazel to make
your homemade toner to use it throughout the day and overnight face treatment to work wonders as you
sleep at night:
BENEFITS OF USING WITCH HAZEL FOR TREATING ACNE
- Witch hazel is gentle on skin and safe for use.
- Its natural astringent properties
help control sebum secretion.
- It has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that
reduce the symptoms of acne.
- It helps improve skin tone and maintain pH balance of
- It helps tighten skin and shrinks pores.
- It helps prevent
clogging of pores, thereby thwarting acne breakouts.
- It has anti-inflammatory
properties that help treat acne.
- It helps heal scars caused by
HOW TO USE WITCH HAZEL TO TREAT ACNE AND ACNE
Things That You
- Witch hazel- 50 ml
- Lavender oil- 5 drops
tree oil- 5 drops
- Mini spray bottle
- Pour witch hazel in the bottle and add essential oils.
- Shake well.
- Spray directly on face.
Benefits Of Witch Hazel Toner:
- While witch hazel offers the non-greasy, antiseptic base, tea tree oil helps fight acne and
lavender oil soothes the skin.
- The toner helps retard the growth of blackheads, zits
- Use it twice or thrice every day to fight breakouts
2.AS AN OVERNIGHT ANTI-ACNE
Things That You Need
- Witch hazel- A? cup
- Aloe vera gel- 1 cup
- ACV- A? cup
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply on cleansed face.
- Leave it on
- Wash off the next morning.
- Use it every night if
Benefits Of Witch Hazel Gel:
- Aloe vera soothes
- Aloe vera keeps your skin hydrated by doesn’t make it oily.
- Witch hazel, along with ACV, helps treat irritated skin, close open pores, control greasiness,
maintain pH balance and treat the symptoms of acne.
- You can use witch hazel to treat bug bites and minor cuts
- Try to lay your hands on good quality, alcohol-free witch hazel.