If you were ever forced to swallow castor oil as a child, this may be a pleasant surprise: The high vitamin-E content of that awful-tasting thick oil can work wonders on brittle nails and ragged cuticles. And you don’t have to swallow the stuff. Just massage this DIY cuticle oil using castor oil on your cuticles and nails each day and within three months you will have supple cuticles and healthy nails.
- get soft, healthy looking cuticles & smoother nails
- Absorbs quickly into nails and cuticles to deeply hydrate
- Re-hydrates and revitalizes cuticles and nails. The distinctive combination of castor oil and soy bean oil seal in moisture and aid in re-hydrating and revitalizing cuticles and nails while providing maximum nourishment.
- Vitamin E in castor oil or even when used as an additional ingredient works wonders to help repair any damaged or torn skin and will keep your cuticles soft and supple.
RECIPE FOR CASTOR OIL CUTICLE SERUM/OIL:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon soy bean oil
In a bowl, add castor oil and soy bean oil in equal quantities and mix well. Transfer to a roller bottle or dropper bottle and massage it on cuticles and nails 2-3 times a day. Apply to overgrown cuticles to soften for easy removal.