are down with cough and cold, turmeric milk can work wonders in relieving the symptoms. It is an
age-old remedy that has stood the test of time. Turmeric milk, which is known to be a miracle drink
to boost bone health, keep cancer at bay and impart glow to your skin, is extremely effective in
soothing sore throat and alleviating chest congestion as well. Check out how it can benefit
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC MILK RECIPE FOR COUGH AND
- Drinking a cup of warm turmeric milk helps boost your immunity,
thereby enabling your body to fight off infections. It gives you a dose of antioxidants.
- Turmeric milk helps flush out microbes and toxins from your respiratory tract.
- Turmeric has anti-viral and anti-bacterial action that fights cold, cough and headache
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve chest
TURMERIC MILK RECIPE FOR COUGH AND SORE
Things that you need
- Turmeric- A? tsp
- Ginger- 1 tsp (minced)
- Water- A? cup
- Milk- A? cup
- Add a tsp ginger and A? tsp turmeric to
A? cup water.
- Pour milk on top of this mixture.
- Boil this milk to which
you have added turmeric and ginger.
- Let it stand for some time and then add a dash of
- Mix well and strain it to remove pieces of turmeric and ginger.
- Drink your turmeric milk hot.
- Use organic turmeric in your cough and cold remedies for best results.
peppercorns to your turmeric milk helps improve absorption of turmeric by your body.
- You may even add a pinch of saffron and a few cardamom pods to your turmeric milk for extra
taste and benefits.
- Drink hot water in which you have added turmeric to treat runny
nose and cough.
- Keep a tiny piece of turmeric in mouth overnight to relieve symptoms
of chronic cold.
- Inhale vapours by adding turmeric to boiling water and this will
relieve chest congestion.
- If you have
diabetes or problem in gall bladder, use turmeric under expert guidance.
- If you are
taking blood thinners, be careful while consuming turmeric.
- Ask your doctor before
consuming turmeric milk if you are pregnant.