While turmeric is notorious for its tendency to stain anything
and everything it comes in contact with, there is one thing that it doesnai??i??t stain. Any
guesses? Well, interestingly, turmeric doesnai??i??t stain your teeth! On the contrary, it helps
remove stain from your teeth and regular use of turmeric toothpaste would help you get pearly white
teeth! Turmeric, mixed with coconut oil, is perhaps one of the best recipes for teeth whitening.
Check out how you can use this combination for healthy teeth:
BENEFITS OF USING TURMERIC AND COCONUT OIL FOR DENTAL
- Turmeric is effective in treating gum infections and imparts
whiteness to teeth.
- Coconut oil helps remove plaque and bacteria.
- Turmeric, together with coconut oil, is effective in preventing cavities and gum
- The combination forms a natural toothpaste and there are no chemicals
DIY TURMERIC AND COCONUT OIL TOOTHPASTE FOR WHITENING YOUR
Things that you need
- Organic turmeric powder- A?
- Coconut oil- A? tsp
- Mix turmeric
powder and coconut oil together.
- Now douse your toothbrush in this mixture and brush
- Allow this mixture to remain on your teeth for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow up with your regular toothpaste. Brush
properly and wash your mouth.
- You will notice striking difference after the first few
baking soda to your turmeric-coconut oil toothpaste will increase its efficacy.
- Applying strawberry paste on teeth helps remove yellow stains.
- Adding hydrogen
peroxide to your regular toothpaste helps you get whiter teeth.
- Ask your doctor before using turmeric toothpaste if you are pregnant
or if you are under medication for gallstones and ulcers.
- Refrain from using turmeric
on your teeth on a daily basis as it may weaken tooth enamel. Use turmeric toothpaste twice a
- Turmeric tends to stain toothbrush, hence it is a good idea to keep a separate
toothbrush for your twice-a-week sessions with turmeric toothpaste.
- If you experience
irritation in gums, donai??i??t use turmeric paste as you might be allergic.