Wish to grow your nails faster? Well, ensuring that your nails are healthy and strong would enable you to grow them super fast. Check out the top 3 ingredients to help you in the process:
TOP 3 INGREDIENTS TO GROW YOUR NAILS SUPER FAST AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Olive oil: To grow your nails fast, you need to ensure that your nails are well moisturised. Olive oil works wonders in keeping your nails nourished as it penetrates into the skin and nails, thereby making your nails strong. It contains vitamin E that improves the circulation of blood, thus promoting faster growth of nails. Apply some warm olive oil on nails and massage for a few minutes before bedtime. Preferably, wear cotton gloves to bed. Do it daily to boost nail growth. Soaking your nails in warm olive oil for 15 minutes daily also helps promote nail growth.
- Orange juice: Orange juice contains Vitamin C that keeps your nail healthy and strong. Folic acid contained in orange juice has a significant role to play as well. Soak your nails in freshly squeezed orange juice for ten minutes and then, rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat your fingers dry and follow up with some good quality hand and nail cream. Do this treatment once everyday to grow your nails stronger.
- Garlic: Unusual though it may sound, garlic is an effective remedy if you wish to grow your nails. Whether you choose to cut open a garlic clove and rub it on the nails or you want to apply some freshly made garlic paste on your nails, garlic is something you just cannot ignore for growing your nails faster.
DIY 3-INGREDIENTS MAGIC NAIL SOAK FOR FASTER NAIL GROWTH
For an amazing nail soak that works like magic, why not combine all the 3 ingredients together? Check out the recipe:
- Crush a garlic clove and add it to ½ cup orange juice.
- Soak your fingers and nails in the concoction for 15-20 minutes.
- Now pour out the bowl and fill the same container with ¼ cup olive oil.
- Soak your fingers and nail in olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Wash off any leftover residue on your hands.
- Try to protect your nails from harmful chemicals in detergents as much as possible.
- Avoid cheap and poor quality nail polish.
- Refrain from biting your nails.