There are lots and lots of different kinds and varieties of teas recipes, having ingredients as per ones needs and ailments. From green, black or white tea to ginger and spices tea, every tea as a specific goal! The recipe for this article is about DIY Tomato Tea for increasing appetite.
Before heading on to the recipe, let us know its benefits:
• Tomato also has the ability to deal with indigestion and can help improve appetite.
• Tomato improves metabolism and thereby; in short words makes the stomach empty and increases our hunger!
• This tea not only improves hunger but also relieves constipation.
Here is a recipe for Tomato Tea-
Things you need:
• ¼ of a tomato
• 2 teaspoon of Green Tea
• 1 pinch of sugar (optional)
• 3 cups (850ml) of water
• Wash and cut out a ¼ piece of tomato.
• Put tomato and tea into a cooking pot.
• Pour in 3 cups of water and bring it to boiling.
• Put in sugar.
• Pour tea into cup and allow cooling slightly before drinking.