Macbook power cords fray easily if no proper care is taken while using or storing it.
This is the best way to wrap the power cable.
- Unfold the hooks on the power adapter. These hooks were designed to wrap and store the cable.
- Do not start winding from initial contact point. Loop 1-2 inch cable outside (refer figure)
- Do not hard bend or wind it tightly. Improper wrapping of the cord on these hooks may cause undue stress.
- Start winding the cable around the hooks making loose loops or circles (refer figure)
- Finish the wrap by attaching the clip to one of the loops. This will keep the wrap in place.