Bright and radiant skin is a sign of healthy and problem-free skin. We all desire perfect skin but even the healthier looking skin if closely observed has flaws. Indulging in high-end brightening creams, sweet-smelling scrubs, and luxurious moisturizers is draining on your wallet and your medicine cabinet. Not only do they make a hole in your pocket but also treat your skin with some amazing chemicals and luxurious side effects! Besides, not all commercial skin brightening products work; and those who work have temporary effects!
Here is an easy DIY skin-brightening mask with long term effects with regular usage. Before heading on to the recipe, let us know its benefits.
- Easy to make
- Contains no chemicals and is all natural
- Lemon Juice may aid in the lightening of dark spots left by acne scars, aging, and hyper pigmentation.
- Honey has mild bleaching properties and adds a beautiful glow to the skin.
- Black tea lightens the complexion.
- Egg whites lighten the skin color and help tighten pores.
- The mask not only brightens your skin, but also prevents blackheads and white heads due to baking soda.
Things you need:
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic and raw honey
- Egg white from 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Combine all the ingredients properly.
- Wash and dry your face, and then, using your fingers or a small brush, spread the mixture over your entire face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes, or until it has completely dried and feels tight on your skin.
- Now, spray some warm water on skin and massage for few minutes. This way, baking soda will exfoliate your skin.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, using a washcloth to gently wipe the mask away.
- Splash your face with very cold water and gently pat dry.
Caution – Patch test before use.