If you wish to wish your hair to grow faster, try incorporating rosemary in your regular hair care regime. It is one of the easiest ways to boost hair growth naturally. Rosemary contains phytochemicals and antioxidants that treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Brewing rosemary tea and using it as hair rinse is perhaps one of the simplest techniques to accelerate hair growth. Keep reading to know how to use rosemary tea for your hair:
BENEFITS OF USING ROSEMARY TEA HAIR RINSE
- The nutrients present in rosemary helps nourish hair follicles and soothes inflamed scalp.
- It helps unclog hair follicles, thereby treating dandruff, hair loss and promoting hair growth.
- Rosemary tea hair rinse helps remove grime and dirt, thus revitalizing hair strands.
- Rosemary tea hair rinse has conditioning and scalp stimulating properties that promote hair growth.
- ACV added to this rinse, helps treat dandruff, cleanse hair and scalp and speed up hair growth.
DIY ROSEMARY TEA HAIR RINSE
Things that you need-
- Water- 4 cups
- Dried rosemary- 4 tablespoons
Fresh rosemary- 15 sprigs
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 3 tablespoons (optional)
- Tea pot
- Plastic Container
- Pour 4 cups boiling water in a tea pot.
- Add rosemary to the water and let it infuse for a minimum of half-an-hour. You may even leave it overnight.
- Strain and stir ACV into it, if you plan to use ACV.
- Transfer the tea to a plastic container.
- Wash your hair as usual with shampoo and water.
- After you have rinsed the shampoo out of hair thoroughly with plenty of water, use it as hair rinse post shampooing.
- Wait for 3 minutes once you have poured the rosemary rinse on hair.
- Now, it is your choice whether you wish to rinse it off or want to leave it in. Either way, it is effective.
- In case you don’t have the time to prepare rosemary tea using fresh sprigs or dried leaves, try using 10 to 15 drops of rosemary essential oil to make an effective hair rinse.
- Use rosemary tea hair rinse every time you wash your hair, it is absolutely safe (even if your hair is colour-treated)!