wish to wish your hair to grow faster, try incorporating rosemary in your regular hair care
regime. It is one of the easiest ways to boost hair growth naturally. Rosemary contains
phytochemicals and antioxidants that treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Brewing rosemary tea
and using it as hair rinse is perhaps one of the simplest techniques to accelerate hair growth. Keep
reading to know how to use rosemary tea for your hair:
BENEFITS OF USING ROSEMARY
TEA HAIR RINSE
- The nutrients present in rosemary helps nourish hair
follicles and soothes inflamed scalp.
- It helps unclog hair follicles, thereby
treating dandruff, hair loss and promoting hair growth.
- Rosemary tea hair rinse helps
remove grime and dirt, thus revitalizing hair strands.
- Rosemary tea hair rinse has
conditioning and scalp stimulating properties that promote hair growth.
- ACV added to
this rinse, helps treat dandruff, cleanse hair and scalp and speed up hair
DIY ROSEMARY TEA HAIR RINSE
Things that you
- Water- 4 cups
- Dried rosemary- 4
Fresh rosemary- 15 sprigs
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 3 tablespoons
- Tea pot
- Pour 4 cups boiling water in a tea
- Add rosemary to the water and let it infuse for a minimum of half-an-hour. You
may even leave it overnight.
- Strain and stir ACV into it, if you plan to use
- Transfer the tea to a plastic container.
- Wash your hair as usual
with shampoo and water.
- After you have rinsed the shampoo out of hair thoroughly with
plenty of water, use it as hair rinse post shampooing.
- Wait for 3 minutes once you
have poured the rosemary rinse on hair.
- Now, it is your choice whether you wish to
rinse it off or want to leave it in. Either way, it is
- In case you don’t
have the time to prepare rosemary tea using fresh sprigs or dried leaves, try using 10 to 15 drops
of rosemary essential oil to make an effective hair rinse.
- Use rosemary tea hair rinse
every time you wash your hair, it is absolutely safe (even if your hair is colour-