Are you sick and tired of the small selection of mouthwashes at your grocery store, or are you fed up with the harsh alcoholic mouthwashes that leave your mouth feeling irritated and dry? Then you are at the right place! There are a lot of natural herbal mouthwashes in the market that claim to be chemical/alcohol- free but you never know! It is always best to make your own mouthwash using ingredients of your choice depending on how strong or concentrated you want your mouthwash to be. Read on to know how to make it.
- Homemade mouthwash will be a fraction of the cost of store bought mouthwashes with the same or better performance
- You can control the quantity of ingredients
- Manufacturers often include dyes, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and other chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment. When you make your own mouthwash, you know exactly what is it and can tender it to your needs.
- Peppermint oil provides a pleasant, freshening flavor and sensation.
- Aloe vera has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Clove oil has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibiotic properties; it’s good for healing and preventing gum problems.
- 1.5 cups filtered water
- 2-4 drops pure clove essential oil
- 2-4 drops pure peppermint essential oil
- 1 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon pure aloe vera gel
- Add all of your ingredients to a glass bottle.
- Give it a good mix.
- Use it like your regular mouthwash.
- Do not swallow.