Skin that looks healthy and glows look beautiful. Who does not wish healthy and glowing skin? Tan, using excessive facial products, frequent bleaching, not exfoliating etc. can make your skin dull and dark. Also, if you swim a lot or are exposed to chlorine or hard water for longer, your skin can turn dark. There are a lot of skin brightening products in the market including expensive treatments at the salons but you can easily brighten up your skin and maintain it using simple ingredient- Milk! Below is how you could make various types of milk ice cubes and use it on your face along with its benefits:
- Milk is a well-known skin brightener and it also adds a healthy glow to the skin.
- Milk also helps remove sun-tan with few uses and helps in brightening up your skin.
- Milk contains compounds that brighten up the skin, removes dead skin layer, makes skin pump and softer.
- Not only does it brightens up your skin, but also reduces acne, dark spots and dark circles thus evening out your skin tone.
- Milk can give you even skin tone, remove tan from your face, repair fine lines and can improve your complexion.
- Since you are using milk in form of ice cubes, it also tightens up your pores and freshen you up.
WAYS TO MAKE MILK ICE CUBES TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR SKIN:
- In a bowl, take 2 cups water and add in ¼ cup of cow milk and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Mix it well and pour it into ice cube tray. Freeze it overnight.
- In a bowl, add 2 cups milk and 2 tablespoon of baking soda. Mix well and pour the mixture into ice cube trays. Freeze it overnight.
WAYS TO USE MILK ICE CUBES:
- You can use this before bedtime. Simple rub one ice cube directly on your face until it is all used up. Let it dry and sleep with it.
- Use it in the morning or after long exposure to sun as a face mask. Simple rub one ice cube directly on your face until it is all used up. Let it dry and then wash it off.