Acne is a common skin problem that affects people of all ages. Teenagers suffer the most due to increased hormone levels in the body. Gone are the days when splotchy white zit cream was the cure-all for the pimple blues. Gone also is the notion that you have to sacrifice using natural ingredients for chemicals in order to get the acne-zapping job done! You can effectively get rid of the zit using natural acne-fighting gel and here is the recipe and benefits of using the same:
- Helps to get rid of acne you have now and help prevent future breakouts
- Simple ingredients that are readily available
- Aloe vera gel skin helps prevent irritation and overdrying.
- Tea tree, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat acne.
Things you need:
- 5-10 drops pure tea tree oil
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Make sure you use pure aloe vera juice extracted from aloe vera leaf. Store the mixture in a jar and use it as overnight spot treatment or even as massage gel or face mask.