Flawless skin is much coveted by everyone. After all, flawless skin is one that looks perfect. It is free from all flaws- namely, blemishes, wrinkles, dryness, fine lines and damages. Anti-aging cream, face masks, face packs, serums and lotions are often rendered useless and there is hardly anything you can do to get rid of that unwanted crease, those pesky pimples or that patch of dullness on your face. Well, it is time you realised that beauty is something that isn’t superficial- it is not always external. At times, you need to boost it from within. Drinking antioxidant-rich lemon water is a great way to promote faultless skin from within. Learn how this drink, made out of something as common as lemon, can actually help you achieve unblemished skin:
BENEFITS OF LEMON WATER FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
- Lemon water, which is a storehouse of natural antioxidants, helps combat the damaging effects of free radicals, thereby repairing damaged skin.
- It has anti-aging properties. Rich in vitamin C, lemon water helps keep blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Lemon water, known for its detoxifying effects, helps remove toxic materials from the body. Thus, it makes your skin glow.
- Vitamin contained in lemon water helps rejuvenate the skin and gives you youthful looking clear skin.
- Lemon water helps cure skin infections and acne scars.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON WATER
Things that you need:
- Lemon- ½
- 1 cup warm water
- In a glass, add warm water.
- Remove the seeds from the lemon, if any.
- Add lemon juice to it.
- Stir well.
- Drink it to your health!
- If your teeth feel sensitive or you think your teeth enamel could be affected as a result of drinking lemon water regularly, you may start enjoying your drink with a straw.
- You might feel tempted to add sweeteners to your drink. Refrain from doing so; add sliced fresh ginger root instead for added flavour and benefits.
- Warm lemon water is recommended first thing in the morning. Also make a fresh batch every day for best results.