DIY hair sprays with the right kind of ingredients work wonders in solving hair problems like dandruff and hair loss with regular use. Wish to grow your hair long and strong? Try lavender based homemade hair sprays for best results!
For a quick homemade lavender spray that aids hair growth, try mixing lavender essential oil with aloe vera gel.
Things That You Need:
• Warm water- 1 cup (distilled)
• Aloe vera gel- 2 tbsp
• Lavender essential oil- 5 drops
• In a small glass bowl, mix aloe vera gel, water and lavender essential oil. Make sure there are no aloe lumps present.
• Pour the concoction in a spray bottle.
• Shake well and spray on hair.
• Suitable for all kinds of hair, this lavender-aloe hair spray works wonders for greasy scalp too! It is mild on your hair and even if you have irritable scalp, you may use it safely.
• Lavender is an aromatic floral oil known to prevent balding, combating hair loss and promoting hair growth.
• Aloe vera gel promotes faster growth of hair. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe itchy scalp prone to dandruff. It helps maintain normal pH level of scalp and prevents hair damage thereby making your hair long and strong.
Here is yet another recipe for hair lengthening spray that helps grow your hair long and beautiful by fighting several scalp and hair problems naturally:
Things That You Need:
• Lavender essential oil- 15 drops
• Rosemary essential oil- 10 drops
• Cedarwood essential oil-10 drops
• Witch hazel- 100 ml
• Pour the essential oils in your spray bottle.
• Fill the bottle with witch hazel.
• Shake well and spray on your hair and scalp, preferably at bedtime.
• Comb your hair and go to bed.
• Cedarwood oil is known to be effective in fighting hair loss and strengthening hair follicles.
• Rosemary oil with its fresh herbal fragrance helps enhance blood circulation and stimulates the scalp to awaken the follicles that have been in dormant state.
• Lavender oil is known to soothe the scalp and induce relaxation.
• Witch hazel stimulates the scale and prevents hair loss.
• You may like to add a few drops of peppermint oil to treat oily scalp and impart instant freshness.
• Other essential oils you can add to your hair lengthening spray are thyme oil and holy basil oil.
• In case witch hazel isn’t available, go for rosewater.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use essential oils without consulting your doctor.