Iphone is knows for its excellent camera clarity. Moreover, the iOS also comes with the inbuilt camera app with some handy features that every iPhone photographer should know.
- Enable GRID : This feature provides a grid overlay which helps in composing your shots based on rule of thirds. The rule of third is a basic principle of professional photography. To enable this go to settings – photos & camera.
- Enable HDR : High Dynamic Range feature blends three separate exposures : a bright one, a normal one and a dark one into one single photo. This helps in improving the image quality to a great extent. To enable tap on HDR at the top of camera preview.
- Adjust focus : Tap on the person or the object in the preview screen. You will notice the screen pulse as the camera auto adjusts.
- Exposure Control : Tap anywhere on the camera preview to bring up the focus square. Tap and hold the sun icon, move the slider up and down to Lighten or darken a photo.
- AE/AF lock : The auto-exposure and auto-focus feature helps to get a proper balance and sharpness on photos. Tap and hold on the camera preview until AE/AF banner appears. Click picture when ready. To unlock focus tap anywhere on the screen.
- Photos App : Use the in-built photo app to give a final touch to the picture with simple photo filters, tool and adjustments.