Innumerable pieces of clothing, towels, pillow covers and bed sheets have been reckoned useless
after your makeup left unwanted marks on them. While lipstick looks great on lips, it certainly
doesnai??i??t go well with that collar that got stained while you slipped on your favourite shirt,
no matter how strategic you were! Or letai??i??s say that white bed linen on which you happened to
spill your liquid foundation just because you went to attend an important phone call while you
forgot to seal the cap tightly as you flung it on your bed in a hurry. Makeup and stains often go
hand in hand. So, it is important to know how you can remove makeup stains effectively. Well, it is
interesting to note that shaving cream could turn out to be your saviour in this regard! Indeed,
shaving cream acts as a wonderful makeup stain remover:
BENEFITS OF USING
SHAVING CREAM AS MAKEUP STAIN REMOVER
- The foamy and soapy nature of
shaving cream helps lift stubborn stains.
- The oil contained in most of the makeup
removers only aggravate the problem, so shaving cream dissolves the makeup stains and cleans your
clothing without aggravating the problem.
HOW TO USE SHAVING CREAM TO
REMOVE MAKEUP STAINS
Things That You Need-
- Cold water
- Saturate the stained area with shaving
- Leave it on for some time for soaking purpose.
- Rub the clothes
- Rinse using cold water.
- Again apply shaving cream on the
- Soak for some time.
- Now rinse with hot water.
- Finally, use a laundry detergent of superior quality, preferably one with stain removal
properties and wash normally.
- Adding some alcohol to the shaving cream would help clean stubborn stains. Just dab the stained
area with shaving cream mixed with alcohol, rub well and then pitch your clothes into the wash
- Make sure you are using shaving cream as a makeup stain remover, not
shaving gel or foam.