Worried about those wrinkles around your eyes? While there are many under eye creams available in the market, and most of them claim to have anti-aging benefits, at times, a problem like this is best treated with natural remedies. Why don’t you consider using natural beauty oils for treating those creases? Rosehip oil is one of the best oils that can help you treat eye wrinkles naturally.
BENEFITS OF USING ROSEHIP OIL FOR EYE WRINKLES
- It contains antioxidants that help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It has Vitamin A that penetrates into the layers of skin and replenishes the moisture level, thereby producing anti-aging effects.
- Vitamin C contained in this oil help stimulate the production of collagen, which in turn brings about significant reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
- Topical application of rosehip oil around the eye area helps protect the skin. It is a non-greasy formula has the ability to regenerate tissues and cellular membranes. This slows down the process of skin aging.
HOW TO USE ROSEHIP OIL FOR EYE WRINKLES
- Homemade eye serum: The best way to use rosehip seed oil for treating eye wrinkles, as well as to reduce puffiness around the eyes and dark circles, is by making an eye serum and using it as and when required:
Things that you need:
- Rosehip seed oil- 50 ml
- Pure aloe vera gel- 50 grams
- Lavender essential oil- 15 drops
- Lemon oil- 8 or 9 drops
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass bottle and shake thoroughly.
- Cleanse your face before going to bed.
- Apply the serum on face and massage the solution gently on areas around your eyes.
- Let it dry and go to bed. Let the serum work wonders overnight.This serum would last at least 30 applications, if not more!
- Direct application: If you do not want to put up with the hassle of preparing under-eye serum, you can apply rosehip oil directly around the eyes. Alternatively, you can mix equal amounts of rosehip oil with olive oil and apply. You may use a Q-tip for application.
- Refrigeration of rosehip oil is recommended to ensure that the oil remains in good condition.
- Go for a patch test before you use rosehip oil in a sensitive area like the eye zone.