Thick and lustrous hair enhances one’s beauty. To get those super locks we will go to any extent, be it trying out latest hair products, best hair packs and of course hair oil. Keeping hair natural by using natural ingredients makes your hair healthy and they remain in a good condition even when you age. Peppermint essential oil is a natural ingredient that does a great job in preventing and treating hair fall problem. Plus, it also encourages hair growth and has no side effects until and unless you are allergic to it. Below is how you could use peppermint essential oil for hair growth:
- Peppermint essential oil improves blood circulation in the scalp.
- The cooling sensation on the scalp can lead to higher metabolic process on cellular level.
- It speeds up cell division in the scalp and contributes to natural hair growth.
- Using peppermint will make your hair look amazingly beautiful, silky and grow much more rapidly.
- Peppermint essential oil cleanses the clogged follicles, strengthens hair and stimulates hair growth.
- This essential oil also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
WAYS TO USE PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH:
To make this scalp mist, you need 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 1 cup warm water and 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and pour it into a spray bottle. Use it on your scalp before bedtime and wash it off the next morning. You can also use it few hours before shampooing.
In a bowl, take some oats and add water to it so as to make a paste. To it, add few drops of peppermint essential oil and mix it well. Use it to scrub your scalp an hour before shampooing.
Hair/scalp oil: In a bowl, take ½ cup organic coconut oil and to it, add 5 drops of peppermint essential oil. Apply the oil no scalp and hair and massage. Shampoo it off after 1 hour or so.
Caution – Patch test before use. Always consult your physician before using essential oils.