Keeping hair natural by using natural ingredients makes your hair healthy and they remain in a good condition even when you age. Using excessive synthetic products, lack of hair care, product buildup on scalp, dandruff etc. can cause hair fall and cause hair thinning. Ginger is used in many beauty and health related problems because of the amazing hair and skin beautifying properties. Ginger can also be used to treat and reduce hair fall issues. Below is how you could use ginger juice to stop hair fall along with its benefits:
- Ginger juice promotes hair growth, moisturizes hair and scalp, nourishes them, relieves scalp itching, reduces dandruff and deep conditions them.
- Ginger juice nourishes the scalp and follicles which eventually helps in making the hair stronger than before thereby reducing hair fall issues.
- Ginger juice unclogs pores, stimulates scalp circulation and helps to promote hair growth.
- Ginger irritates the scalp leading to higher metabolic process on cellular level.
- Regularly using ginger on scalp helps to stimulate blood flow to the root of the hair, which in turn leads to hair growth.
WAYS TO USE GINGER JUICE TO STOP HAIR FALL:
- One way is to directly apply ginger juice onto your scalp. Blend ginger and extract its juice. Using a cotton ball or your fingers, apply the juice all over your scalp thoroughly. Massage for a minute or so and tie a high bun. Let the juice work for an hour and shampoo it off. Do this twice a week.
- In a bowl, take some aloe vera gel and add in ginger juice. To thicken the mask, add in masoor (a type of lentil) flour which also has hair growth properties. Mix it well and apply thoroughly on the scalp and hair. Let it sit for an hour before shampooing it off.