Dark circles and puffy bags are one of the common beauty problems these days thanks to lack of care, not using eye breams, spending long hours in front of the computer screens, etc. Also, age can be a factor but with simple natural remedies, you can prevent or reduce your eye bags. There are a lot of expensive treatments and products available but eggs work the best when it comes to reducing eye bags. Below are some ways to use egg whites for eye bags:
- Egg whites contain a high level of proteins and vitamin E that helps to tighten skin. This way it helps to tighten the saggy skin under your eyes thereby reducing the appearance of eye bags.
- Egg white is one of the best natural skin-tightening agents. Hence, applying it to your under-eye skin will help you get rid of puffiness and bring back a youthful look.
- Eggs also have skin lightening properties that lighten darkness under the eyes and reduce the appearance of eye bags.
- Egg whites can reduce dark pigmentation under the eyes gradually and also reduce puffiness and wrinkles.
WAYS TO USE EGG WHITES FOR EYE BAGS:
- In a bowl, break an egg and separate the yolk from egg whites. Without whisking the whites, simply apply a layer under your eyes and let it dry. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Do this every day for quick results.
- In a bowl, break an egg and separate the yolk from egg whites. Add in some potato juice and whisk. Apply this mixture under your eyes and let it dry. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Do this every day for quick results.
- In a bowl, break and egg and separate the yolks. Add in juice of half a lemon and mix gently. Soak in a thick tissue or paper towel and place it under your eyes. Remove it after 30 minutes. Do this every day for quick results.