Cold often leads to inflamed sinus also called as sinusitis! It isn’t a severe condition but can cause a lot of discomfort, difficulty in breathing in case of congestion and sometimes headaches. Before you pop in some medicines, try the ayurvedic way of calming down sinusitis- Ginger Tea!
BENEFITS OF GINGER TEA:
- Boosts immunity
- Calms down inflammation in the sinus and respiratory tract due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces symptoms of cold and cough
- Releases nasal congestion and makes breathing easy and unrestricted
RECIPE FOR GINGER TEA:
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
In a saucepan, add water and ginger. Let it simmer for few minutes and turn off the flame.
Strain and add in apple cider vinegar and honey. Stir and consume.