Stretch marks are scars that appear on your skin due to many factors. They usually appear during pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss, or puberty. If you are in search of an effective way to fade stretch marks then oil massage is the best remedy to eliminate stretch marks effectively.
Natural oils help to nourish, moisturize and smooth the skin. Organic natural oils like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil, delivers deep moisture and essential fatty acids that keep the skin supple and help improve elasticity. Massaging the skin is the best way to get rid of stretch marks. It helps to rejuvenate the skin and remove dead skin cells. You can also add in essential oils or vitamin e oil to the natural oils.
- You can use olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, avocado oil or a combination of oils.
- Warm the oil with a help of a double boiler.
- Add in few drops of vitamin e oil.
- Pour a generous amount of oil into the palm of your hand and rub the oil in circular motion, use slow, firm motions across the skin, massaging the oil deeply into the skin.
- Do this two or three times a day.