Bright skin and clear even complexion is what we all desire. It also is a sign of healthy skin. We are all born with flawless skin but as we age, skin gets dull, tanned, prone to acne, dark spots etc. Maintaining an even complexion isn’t always easy but you can achieve good results with natural ingredients! Lemon is a long skin brightening known ingredient and you easily make use of it to get an even toned brighter skin. Below is a recipe for homemade skin brightening toner using lemon along with the benefits:
- Citric acid shrinks and tightens pores, treats acne and pimples, brighten and lighten skin, fades dark spots, blemish and scars etc. Lemons are abundant in citric acid which makes it a great skin brightening ingredient.
- Lemons not only brighten skin but also adds a healthy glow to it with regular usage.
- Lemon also keeps skin youthful and radiant.
- Lemon Juice may aid in the lightening of dark spots left by acne scars, aging, and hyper pigmentation.
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE SKIN RIGHTENING TONER WITH LEMON:
Things you need-
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (works as a preservative)
- 2 cups water (Use 2 ½ cup of water of you have very sensitive skin)
- In a bowl, add in ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice followed by 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix it well and add in 2 cups of water or more if you have very sensitive skin. Mix the solution well.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil and stir.
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle or a bottle with tiny nozzle.
- To use, shake well and take some toner on a cotton pad. Use the pad to wipe your face and neck.