I have heard a lot about shampoos, shaving creams, face washes over how toxic they are! Thanks to all the nasty chemical ingredients in them! We girls always find alternatives for face washes or shampoos, but what about the poor men out there still using the chemical laden shaving creams? Silky soft clean shaved skin is possible even without weird foaming agents, antifreeze and hormone disruptors in your shaving cream. Try this alternative that nourishes and protects sensitive skin while helping you get a good, close shave. Say goodbye to dry, itchy skin and razor burn!
- Softens skin and makes it silky post shave.
- Coconut oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties. This is especially helpful if you are prone to razor burn or are shaving delicate skin.
- Heals cuts (If any, by chance) quickly thanks to the antibacterial and healing properties.
- Almond oil has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin. It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also may help prevent future acne.
- All natural and no chemicals
- Can be used on legs and arms too, hello girls!
- Needs no moisturizer or after shave post-shaving thanks to moisturizing ingredients.
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup pure coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure shea butter
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter on medium flame.
- Add sweet almond oil and stir
- Put off the flame and add castile soap to it
- Stir and combine properly
- Put this in refrigerator for few minutes until it hardens a bit
- Take it out and start whipping until foamy and creamy shaving foam is achieved.
- Store this in glass container taking care no water ever enters the jar or it might spoil it.
- Use it like a regular shaving cream.