We all want our hair to smell great; some actually use body perfume for that purpose that can actually make your hair dry due to alcohol content. Also the hair perfumes available commercially contain alcohol. Below is an all-natural hair perfume recipe that you can make and use without damaging your hair:
Things you need-
- 1 cup distilled water
- 3 tablespoon witch hazel (preservative; helps combine oil and water)
- 15 drops of any essential oil of your choice (fragrance)
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of distilled or filtered water and add in 3 tablespoon of witch hazel.
- Add in 15 drops of any fragrant essential oil you like.
- Stir and pour it in a spray bottle.
- Shake well before using. Spray on damp hair after shampooing. You can use it on dry hair as well but do not saturate your hair with it as it can make your hair wet.