Using a conditioner or hair mask after shampooing is like a mandatory ritual we all follow. Shampooing does strip the hair off its natural oils which is why it is important to condition and moisturize it post wash. If you are someone who uses chemical-free hair care products, you might as well want to use scot-free and natural hair conditioners. Looking out for a homemade recipe for hair conditioner? Here we have a recipe for coconut milk hair conditioner-
Coconut milk- Coconut milk contains non-greasy fatty acids that coats hair, moisturizes and hydrates it, seals in moisture and keeps hair super nourished and soft. Has great nourishing and hair growth boosting properties. Reduces frizz, makes hair manageable and helps de tangle hair easily. Reduces breakage and makes hair shiny.
Vitamin E Oil- Vitamin E oil nourishes and softens hair. Conditions and adds a beautiful shine. Reduces frizz and hair breakage. Makes hair manageable and defines natural hair structure.
Lavender Oil- Lavender oil not only works as a fragrant in the recipe but also conditions hair and adds shine.
RECIPE FOR COCONUT HAIR CONDITIONER FOR SUPER SOFT HAIR:
What you need:
1 cup organic thick coconut milk
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
5 drops pure lavender essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is nicely whipped.
- Pour the whipped oil into a jar.
- Shampoo as you normally would and then take a very small amount of the conditioner in your palm and smooth it on your hair.
- Start at the ends of your hair and work your way up.
- Leave it on for 2-3 mins and rinse off.