What with hair-fall issues, scalp irritations and other problems, many men and women are going the chemical-free route and trying out homemade hair conditioners. The best part of these homemade hair conditioners is that they actually work and are gentle on all hair types. Here I am with an interesting an easy recipe for homemade coconut conditioner.
- All natural and no chemicals which means no silicon coating and just soft natural hair!
- Essential oils add on to the benefits and make your hair smell like spa!
- All natural ingredients used in this recipe nourish hair and strengthens it from within.
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut milk
- Essential oils as per your choice- eg. lavender oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil etc.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Blend it till fluffy and creamy
- Add essential oils and mix
- Use it like your regular conditioner.