Oily skin is something most of the girls deal with including me. With oily skin comes acne and clogged pores. It is important to balance the sebum secretion to prevent pores from getting clogged and causing acne, white heads and black heads. So what exactly do women with oily skin do? There are a lot of commercial products available that claim to reduce oiliness and balance the sebaceous glands but seldom work. Below is how you could make a natural homemade toner using aloe vera gel for oily skin:
- Aloe vera is a simple, yet magical skincare ingredient that is appreciated for its skin hydrating, moisturizing, healing, and anti-aging properties.
- Aloe vera gel also contains antioxidants, vitamins, enzymes and minerals, active ingredients which nourishes skin and provides a deep moisturizing effect. This helps balance the oil secretion by sebaceous glands gradually.
- Aloe vera gel also hydrates skin, cools down itchiness, improves dull skin and repairs the cracked skin.
WAYS TO MAKE ALOE VERA TONER FOR OILY SKIN:
Things you need-
- ½ cup fresh aloe vera gel or commercially available gel if you want to avoid making a new batch every 5 days
- 2 tablespoons raw and organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup filtered water or green tea for additional benefits
- In a bowl, add in ½ cup of aloe vera gel and to it, add in ½ cup of filtered water or green tea.
- Mix it well until the gel and water are well combined.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of raw and organic apple cider vinegar and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle or a tiny bottle with nozzle.
- Store it in fridge to make the product last longer.
- To use, take some product on a cotton pad and wipe your face with it.
- You can also use this in homemade face masks.