If you eat a healthy diet and use less chemicals on your hair, you are likely to achieve this aim of flaunting gorgeous hair! Most shampoos available in the market has chemicals in it especially sodium lauryl sulphate. It is a detergent which causes dryness of hair, hair loss and even allergic reaction in some people. You can make your own herbal shampoo at home without any synthetic chemicals using natural ingredients. Read on to know how to make herbal shampoos:
- Aloe vera promotes hair growth, moisturizes hair, relieves scalp itching, reduces dandruff and deep conditions them.
- Natural ingredients nourish hair and prevent dandruff and hair loss.
- Contains no chemicals
- Easy to make
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves hair texture
- Does not strip hair off its natural oils
- This natural aloe shampoo will keep your hair healthy by preventing split ends and repairing the damaged ends.
- Aloe vera will not only provide extra moisture and condition your hair making it soft and smooth but also help in treating hair loss and thinning hair making it healthy.
- Aloe vera strengthens hair follicles making your hair less prone to hair fall.
- Aloe vera also makes a great base for homemade shampoo.
HOW TO MAKE:
Things you need-
- 1 cup aloe vera gel (freshly acquired works better than commercial aloe vera gels)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a cup, take 1 cup of ale vera gel. Freshly acquired aloe vera gel works better because it is free of colour, fragrance and nasty preservatives.
- To the gel, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- blend the mixture so as to acquire a foamy and smooth mixture.
- Add in baking soda and your aloe vera shampoo is ready!
- Use this to massage scalp and hair and rinse off.
This herbal shampoo won’t foam like regular shampoos but will clean the scalp effectively and prevent any hair problems.
This herbal shampoo recipe is what I normally use (as a part of my no-poo journey) but you could add more ingredients to it according to your hair problem and ingredient availability like essential oils, neem powder, citrus powders etc.