Having long, thick, and lustrous locks is a cherished desire of many. Unfortunately hair only grows (on an average) about half an inch in a month. So to get the lengthy tresses will take time. But you want to speed up the process. How to do it?
There are a lot of commercial products claiming to boost hair growth, but do they really work? Why not make your own hair boosting hair spray and be assured of the results instead? Here is a simple DIY hair spray to boost hair growth:
- Aloe vera gel moisturizes hair and scalp and helps strengthen follicles that stimulate hair growth. It also reduces frizz and breakage.
- Rosemary essential oil and lavender essential oil is well known for their hair benefits. These oils penetrates the scalp and boost hair growth.
Things you need:
- 1 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Pour the water in a bowl and add aloe vera gel to it.
- Stir until all the gel gets mixed with water.
- Now add essential oils and stir.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and use it as your hair spray!
- You can use it on towel-dried hair/scalp and also before hair wash as hair treatment.