Fenugreek is considered good for hair growth due to its rich protein content. Protein is necessary for hair growth and strength. It even helps rebuild hair follicles, which is important for treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain proteins, nicotinic acids and large amounts of lecithinare extremely effective in strengthening the hair from the roots and treating any hair problems.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds oil for healthy hair:
- It controls the hair fall.
- promotes hair growth.
- Shiny and soft hair.
- Cures itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Treat premature hair greying.
- Stronger hair
You will need:
- Fenugreek seeds
- Coconut oil
- Infuse fenugreek seeds with coconut oil to make a homemade all natural hair growth oil.
- Take a tablespoon of pure coconut oil and add 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in that. Boil the coconut oil along with the fenugreek seeds till they turn brownish red. Let the oil cool down to a lukewarm temperature, take the oil and remove the seeds from it.
- Use this mildly warm oil at night to massage your scalp.
- Keep the oil overnight and shampoo the next morning.
Fenugreek seeds hair mask:
Take a cup of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water at night. Keep this overnight. Let them get swollen with water. The next day, take those fenugreek seeds and grind them to make a paste. Once you get a paste of medium consistency, apply that on the scalp gently. Be gentle while applying the paste on your scalp. Keep this fenugreek seeds paste on the scalp for an hour and then rinse off with lukewarm water.