Whether it is on account
of stress or because you chose to stay up late last night, your eyes might have those unwanted dark
circles that you would be happy to get rid of! Wondering which brand has the best under-eye cream to
offer? Well, before you try out any of those expensive under-eye creams for treating dark circles,
you should definitely use your very own homemade green tea eye pads.
OF USING GREEN TEA TO TREAT DARK CIRCLES
- Green tea is full of antioxidants
and vitamins beneficial for treating puffiness around the eye zone. Green tea pads help in shrinking
swelling around eyes.
- Green tea contains caffeine that narrows blood vessels and
reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Tannins that impart colour as well as flavour
to green tea, also help constrict capillaries that reduces dark circles and tighten the skin around
- Green tea has soothing properties that relieve tiredness of
GREEN TEA EYE PADS TO TREAT DARK CIRCLES
That You Need
- Green tea bags- 2
- Hot water- 1 cup
- A small bowl
- Put the tea bags in the cup of
- After 5 minutes, take the tea bags away from the cup and place them in a
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 30minutes.
- Take the tea bags out of fridge and squeeze the excess liquid away.
- Your homemade
green tea eye pads are ready!
- Lie down and put the cold tea bags on your eyes and
relax for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with water to do away with the tea that might
have trickled down your cheeks from the tea bags.
- Consumption of tobacco and alcohol leads to fluid retention causing
swelling around eyes. Avoid smoking and drinking to avoid getting dark circles.
excessive sun exposure.
- Get your daily dose of sleep.
- Drink plenty of
- Go for a patch test before using
tea bags on eyes because it is a sensitive area.
- See a doctor if your dark circles
tend to remain for long and refuse to go in spite of using home remedies and beauty