Hair loss is a one major problem that every individual faces at some or the other point of life. Hair loss can make your hair look thinner and lifeless; also it can be a constant embarrassment to find hair everywhere due to your hair fall problem. Ginger is historically considered one of the nature’s true wonders. Other than being a very delectable spice, it is known to have a long list of health and beauty benefits. Ginger also has great hair benefits and below are some of its hair benefits along with ways to use it for hair loss:
- Ginger unclogs the follicles and pores on scalp thus making way for an easy hair growth.
- Ginger contains essential nutrients that help to boost hair growth and texture and fight against many diseases of the scalp.
- Ginger makes hair stronger than before by providing proper nourishment to the scalp and hair-follicles.
- Ginger is a natural ingredient that not only helps treat dandruff but also many other scalp infections.
- Ginger increases the scalp circulation, resulting in the flow of blood to the scalp. Thus, it stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth.
WAYS TO USE GINGER FOR HAIR LOSS AND HAIR GROWTH:
- In a vessel, add some coconut oil and crushes ginger roots. If you do not have ginger roots, you can also add in few teaspoons of ginger powder. Let it simmer for some time and turn off the flame. After it cools down, strain the lukewarm oil and apply on scalp. Massage for good 15 minutes and keep it overnight or for 2 hours before you shampoo it off.
- You can also prepare a ginger hair mask. Simply mix together apple cider vinegar, ginger powder/ginger paste and some water. Apply the mask thoroughly n the scalp only and let it sit for 1 hour. Shampoo it off. More: Ginger hair mask for hair problems >>