Hyper pigmentation is darkening or discoloration of an area of skin. It is one of the most common skin complaints and can be quite stubborn. Even problems like acne, whiteheads and blackheads can cause skin darkening, spots and pigmentation. Looking out for an all-natural remedy? Keep reading-
- Mint leaves ( pudina ) has curing and healing properties which is effective in treating of hyper pigmentation, acne and pimple marks.
- Lemon juice has natural bleaching and lightening effects that helps lighten hyper pigmentation and dark spots.
- Mint leaves paste is an excellent face pack to lighten and brighten skin. It is also helpful in treating dry skin, acne, pimples and blackheads
- Enhances overall complexion.
RECIPE FOR MINT MASK TO GET RID OF HYPER PIGMENTATION:
Things you need-
- Handful mint leaves
- Lemon juice few drops
Clean handful of fresh mint leaves and blend into a fine paste. Add in few drops lemon juice and apply it on your face and wash after 20 mins.You can also add few drops of honey to the mint paste for added benefits.
* Exfoliate the skin often to remove dead skin.
* Apply and reapply sunscreen to avoid hyper pigmentation.