Hair fall is a common issue these days thanks to a number of factors that trigger hair loss or hair fall. Factors like pollution, lack of hair care, stress, using multiple hair products at the same time, excessive chemical treatments, application of heat etc. can cause hair fall. Garlic is used in many beauty and health related problems because of the amazing antibiotic and antifungal properties. Garlic is also a well-known remedy to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair fall! Below is how you could prepare garlic oil and use it to treat hair fall along with its benefits:
- Garlic oil promotes hair growth, moisturizes hair, relieves scalp itching, reduces dandruff and deep conditions them.
- Massaging with garlic oil stimulates blood circulation to the scalp stimulating hair growth and strengthening hair follicles, thus reducing hair fall.
- Garlic provides proper nourishment to the scalp and hair-follicles which eventually helps in making the hair stronger than before.
- Garlic is rich in sulfur which strengthens the scalp and prevents hair-fall issue.
- The high amount of copper in garlic benefits thin hair by making them thick and also adds volume to them.
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC OIL:
Things you need-
- Handful of garlics
- 1 cup olive oil
- Smash and peel cloves of garlic.
- Transfer to a medium pot, add olive oil, and heat over medium-low until bubbles form around garlic.
- Let the garlic cook and turn brown in the oil. Cook on medium flame so the garlic doesn’t burn and its extracts are well mixed with oil.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature, for about 45 minutes.
- Store it in a bottle ad use as and when required.
- Use garlic oil to massage your scalp 2 hours before shampooing.
- Add a bit in your homemade hair masks.
- Apply on scalp and hair and let it work through the night time. Shampoo off the next morning.