Vehicles are always meant to be mans first love and taking care of your love is not that easy also. Will share some simple cleaning methods which can leave your car sparkling shine and ready to go to your destiny.
- When you wash the car make sure you clean it with the soft objects like sponge. Using other objects can leave behind scratches. Clean the car with the mild hair shampoo rather then the other washing detergents.
- If you have leather or vinyl seats, you can use toothpaste to get out any mild stains. Make sure you do a small test area first just to make sure the toothpaste won’t affect the dyes used in the material.
- To clean the window prepare your own solution. Take a spray bottle with 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1/4 cup of alcohol. Mix all the ingredients well. This is one of the best way to clean the mirrors.
- If you have grease stains on your cars floor mats, sprinkle the stains with cornstarch. Let it sit for 15-30 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
- Baking soda is one of the best deodorizing agent. This is always in the top during my grocery shopping as I use this for different uses around the house. Just sprinkle little baking soda on the car seats and on the carpet. Let it sit for some hours. Now remove off the baking soda with the help of vacuum machine.
- Sprinkle some Oil : Shake a few drops of lemon or eucalyptus essential oil onto car mats for a naturally sweet scent that will last a few weeks.
- Fresh Herbs: Just place a herbs like basil on a piece of paper in the back seat. This will absorb the bad odors leaving behind nice fragrance.
- Potpourri: Drop a potpourri wax tart commonly made by candle companies into a cup holder, and take your favorite scent with you wherever you go.