Do you have a home garden or want to start one but do not know how to take care of them? Or do you have home plants that refuse to grow or just look unhealthy? Well, we got you covered! Here is an inexpensive and sure-shot trick for healthier plants-
WHY IT WORKS?
- The mineral content in club soda helps the plants to grow by providing essential minerals and nutrients.
- Because the water is carbonated, it helps the plants absorb more nutrients and grow rapidly.
HOW TO WATER PLANTS WITH CLUB SODA:
- Grab a club soda bottle. Leftover soda works the best because you do not want the fizziness/carbon content to be strong.
- Shake the bottle and let out the remaining carbon dioxide. You need the club soda to be a little light on Co2.
- Pour it into the soil near roots. You are done!
- Do this few times a week.