Turmeric is a well-known wonder spice. It is capable of treating most of the skin and health conditions! It is beneficial both externally and internally. Here is a recipe for a healthy turmeric tonic, which will keep all the infections and skin conditions at bay, and also boost your immunity. Let us first know the benefits of turmeric tonic:
- This tonic features turmeric, a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anticancer agent.
- It aids digestion, especially that of fats, through increased bile production in the liver.
- It is also known to have anti-viral properties, increase energy levels, reduce high blood pressure, and promote healthy cholesterol levels.
- turmeric appears to outperform many pharmaceuticals in its effects against several chronic, debilitating diseases, and does so without adverse side effects
Here is a recipe for DIY Turmeric Tonic-
Things you need:
- 2 cups coconut water/filtered water/detox water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric/2 inches knob fresh turmeric
- 1 inch fresh ginger root
- 1 lemon (juice)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt/black salt/table salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
Blend everything in a blender and serve chilled!
Note: You can make this at night to consume in the morning, for that; increase the amount of water (solvent).