Tea tree oil helps to minimize the appearance of pores and will also clean them deeply. It will improve skin texture by fading blemishes. It will keep the oily parts of your face (T-zone!) mattified for long hours. The toner prevents breakouts like acne, pimples and blackhead due to the anti-bacterial properties of tea tree oil.
- An empty spray bottle
- 50 ml(half cup) Distilled water
- 8 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- Fill a spray bottle with half cup of distilled water.
- Add glycerin and around 8-10 drops of tea tree essential oil into the spray bottle with water. Don’t add more than 10 drops of tea tree oil because it is highly concentrated.
- Cut one vitamin E capsule and pour the oil into the bottle.
- To add a scent you can even add 3 tablespoon of rosewater into the mixture but it’s not necessary.
- Close the spray bottle tightly and shake it really well so that all the ingredients are mixed completely.