Suffering from hair fall? Try using rosewater which is a miraculous cure to a variety of beauty problems. Not only is the use of rosewater restricted to skin care, but it also helps treat a variety of hair problems efficiently because of its healing properties. To treat hair fall, make your own homemade rosewater hair fall spray by adding some glycerin and wintergreen oil to it. Use it as per convenience to arrest those precious strands from falling off.
- Rosewater helps treat scalp infection and dandruff.
- It controls sebum production on scalp and prevents buildup.
- It strengthens hair roots, reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Glycerin has natural hydrating properties that condition your hair.
- Lavender essential oil helps treat dandruff and strengthen hair roots, thereby reducing hair fall. It also adds a healthy sheen to your hair and keeps them smelling great!
DIY ROSEWATER HAIR FALL SPRAY
Things you need
- Rose water- 200 ml
- Vegetable glycerin- 1 teaspoon
- Lavender essential oil- 6 to 8 drops
- In a spray bottle, pour all the ingredients and shake well.
- Spray all over your hair and scalp.
- Shake the bottle every time you wish to use it on hair so that the components are uniformly mixed.
- For oily hair, use this recipe once in two days. If still it feels greasy, reduce the quantity of glycerin used.
- If your hair is very dry, add some more glycerin to your DIY recipe. Alternately, you can add 10 ml almond oil.
- To add natural aroma to your hair spray, add a few drops of rose oil or lavender oil.
- Instead of buying rosewater, you can make rosewater at home with fresh organic rose petals brewed in distilled water. This rosewater is free from chemicals and preservatives.
- Refrain from using synthetic glycerin in the recipe.
- Don’t use glycerin immediately after a permanent or semi permanent hair dye. If you use, it will only result in dissolving and fading of the colour.
- Essential oils may sometimes cause allergic reaction, so a patch test is recommended. Also avoid it if you are pregnant.