Looking for easy home remedies for skin lightening? Nothing works so well as rice flour, which is easily available in any Indian kitchen. Use rice flour with curd or milk to lighten dark spots and clear uneven skin tone effortlessly, check out how you can go about it:
BENEFITS OF USING RICE FLOUR FOR SKIN
- Vitamin B contained in rice powder helps prevent dark spots and signs of skin aging.
- Ferulic Acid contained in rice powder acts as an antioxidant to protect your skin from sun.
- Rice contains Allantoin that has anti-inflammatory benefits that help negate the harmful effects of sun.
- Rice powder contains tyrosinase that helps prevent the unwarranted production of melanin.
- A rich source of Para Amino Benzoic Acid or PABA, rice powder acts as a natural sunscreen that helps unnecessary darkening of skin.
DIY RICE FLOUR FACE PACK FOR UNEVEN SKIN TONE AND DARK SPOTS
Things That You Need
- Rice flour- 1 tablespoon
- Curd- 1 ½ tablespoon (if you have oily skin)
Milk- 2 tbsp (if your skin is dry)
- Gram flour- 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric- a pinch
- Mix rice flour with gram flour in a bowl.
- Add curd/milk to the mixture and prepare a smooth paste.
- Put a pinch of turmeric in the paste and whip up a creamy concoction.
- Apply on cleansed face and leave on for ten minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Do this treatment twice a week for best results.
- This mask helps lighten skin tone.
- Gram flour along with rice flour helps exfoliate skin and clear out uneven skin complexion.
- Curd, along with turmeric, imparts radiant skin. Milk on the other hand contained lactic acid that helps do away with dark patch and also nourish the skin.
- This mask helps boost skin health
- Use a non-comedogenic moisturiser after using rice flour face pack.
- Refrain from using the pack if you have cuts or open wound on skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, go for a patch test and make sure you don’t rub the rice flour too hard on skin, else it will irritate skin.