Fall along with beautiful colours, scents and tradition brings dry, chapped lips. Thin and chapped lips don’t go well together and can make your lips look even thinner and dry. Ever thought of making a lip balm which can cure chapped lips and plump them as well?
There are a lot of commercial products out there that can plump your lips and make them look fuller but they surely aren’t lip balms or lip treatments to cure dry chapped lips! Here is a simple DIY Lip Plumping Lip Balm:
- Plumps lips effectively and make them look fuller
- Nourishes lips and moisturizes them
- Easy to make
- No harmful chemicals, only natural ingredients
Things you need:
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Few drops peppermint oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine raw honey, olive oil and ground cinnamon in a double boiler (to warm it and not burn) and stir to combine.
- Put off the flame after 5-10 minutes and let it cool down.
- Add essential oils and combine properly.
- Pour in a small tub and use as and when required.
- Lips might tickle when you apply this but it is normal; that way your lips will appear plumper and honey and olive oil will nourish and hydrate.