Wish to remove blackheads with simple home remedies? Nothing works better than lemon juice! Try using lemon juice on skin on a regular basis to get rid of blackheads easily and also to prevent clogging of pores:
BENEFITS OF LEMON JUICE FOR BLACKHEADS:
- Lemon juice, loaded with citric acid, acts as a natural ingredient and helps regulate sebum secretion. It cleanses the pores and tightens the skin to do away with blackheads.
- Antibacterial properties of lemon help kill germs and prevent bacterial infection in the skin pores.
- It contains Alpha-Hydroxy acids that prevent blackheads and blemishes naturally.
- It exfoliates the skin naturally and dissolves the blackheads and sebum deposits to reveal radiant skin.
DIY LEMON RECIPES TO CLEAR BLACKHEADS
RECIPE 1: LEMON AND HONEY TREATMENT
Things That You Need-
- Honey- 1 cp
- Lemon (cut in halves)
- Warm up the honey for a couple of minutes over low heat and dip half a lemon in this warm honey.
- Wash you face with a mild cleanser and pat it dry.
- Scrub the blackhead-affected areas with this lemon dipped in honey for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Do this treatment every alternate day for effective removal of blackheads.
- Honey contains antioxidants as well as antiseptic properties that are useful in removal of blackheads.
- Lemon prevents excess sebum secretion and also cleanses the pores, preventing blackheads in future.
- Avoid this treatment if you have open wounds.
RECIPE 2: LEMON AND BAKING SODA TREATMENT
Things That You Need-
- Baking soda- 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar (granulated)- 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice- ¼ cup
- Mix baking soda and brown sugar in a glass bowl.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture. Stir well.
- Apply the concoction on skin.
- Scrub gently for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Do this treatment once everyday for best results.
- Baking soda helps in exfoliation.
- Brown sugar scrubs and removes dead skin cells
- Lemon juice effectively helps unclog pores and eliminate bacterial infections.
- Go for a patch test before doing this treatment.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight after this treatment.
- Rubbing lemon rinds on blackheads and leaving it on overnight helps treat blackheads.
- Opt for creams and face cleansers that contain lemon extracts.
- In case your skin is sensitive, avoid applying lemon juice directly on skin.