Eczema is a condition that only causes discomfort but frequent itching and scratching can lead to drier and inflamed skin. Eczema symptoms can become worst and can flare during winters and dry weather. Natural remedies cannot really treat eczema to be honest but it can greatly help prevent flares and reduce/control its symptoms. Below is an all-natural recipe for DIY homemade sea salt spray for eczema-
Epsom Salt- Epsom salt has purifying, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It also helps detox skin, reduce itching and inflammation.
Sea Salt- Sea salt has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Helps soothe itching, reduce fungal spread to some extent and gently cleanse.
RECIPE FOR SEA SALT SPRAY FOR ECZEMA:
To make a DIY homemade sea salt spray for Eczema, you will need the following:-
- Distilled water or pre-boiled water- 1 cup
- Himalayan salt or sea salt- 1 tablespoon
- Epsom salt or magnesium flakes- one pinch
- Essential oil for fragrance
- Take warm water in a bowl and add salt and Epsom salt/magnesium to it and stir it all well until it dissolves completely.
- Now add essential oils and then stir it all together and store it in a bottle.
- You can apply it to the skin by either spraying it or with the help of cotton like we apply a toner. Use it regularly.