Face mists work wonders when it comes to cleansing, toning and hydrating the skin, while restoring the pH level of the skin. Wish to get radiant skin? Use your refreshing DIY green tea mist packed with the benefits of natural ingredients like green tea, rosehip oil, lemon and rosewater:
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA FACE MIST
- Green Tea– Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent signs of skin aging. Green tea, when used as a toner, helps treat acne. It also imparts a refreshing feeling. It acts as a natural sunscreen and helps protect skin against sun burn.
- Rosehip Oil– Rosehip oil has antioxidants that help delay aging. It is packed with Vitamin A as well as Vitamin C that helps remove wrinkles and boosts healthy cell production. Rosehip oil is a natural source of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids. It effectively removes scars and helps repair damaged skin. This oil imparts a dewy glow to your skin.
- Rosewater– It acts as a refreshing base and has antibacterial properties that help fight blemishes. It is a natural toner that helps remove oil build-up.
- Lemon Zest– Lemon peel actively prevents skin ailments and detoxifies skin, thereby guarding the skin against pigmentation, wrinkles and dark spots. The acidic nature of lemon peel makes it a wonderful exfoliant that helps impart smooth skin and clear complexion.
DIY GREEN TEA FACE MIST
Things That You Need-
- Distilled water- 4 cups
- Green tea leaves- 2 tbsp
- Rosehip oil- 7 or 8 drops
- Rosewater- 4 tbsp
- Lemon zest- a pinch
- Heat the water and when it reaches the boiling point, add green tea leaves.
- After allowing it to simmer for about 10 minutes, turn the heat off.
- Let the green tea cool down.
- Strain and add rosehip oil as well as rosewater to the solution.
- Add some lemon zest, mix well and pour this solution into a clean spray bottle.
- Put the spray bottle in the refrigerator.
- Use this cool green tea facial mist on face and neck each time your skin feels dull.
- Wash your face before using the facial mist so that your skin is clean.
- For added benefits you may add vitamin E capsule oil (if you have dry skin).
- If you want to fortify this mist with anti-blemish properties, add a few drops of tea tree oil.