Body Powders are simple to make, and can be composed of a variety of ingredients. Rice flour, arrowroot and Oat Starch make great base for the powder since they have a similar texture to talc. To scent your Natural Body Powder, use dried herbs or simply add a few drops of Essential Oil like Jasmine, Rose, or Lavender which are some excellent choices.
Body Powder Recipe –
- Use 1 to 2 cups of base powder it can be any of the flour, arrowroot, or cornstarch.
- Use 40-60 drops essential oil – depending on how fragrant you want the powder to be.
- As you’re adding the essential oils, continue stirring with a whisk. You don’t want the oils to clump.
- If you do end up with clumps, just break them up with your fingers.
- Put the powder in a decorative jar with very small holes poked in the lid or get a powder puff at the drugstore, dust it all over your body after a shower or bath.