Body scrubs are my favourite! They not only exfoliate but also tones moisturizes- if they contain the right ingredients. Commercially available body scrubs work no doubt, but nothing beats a handmade body scrub- you can add specific ingredients according to your needs while you make it chemical free! Here is a DIY firming body scrub with coffee as the main ingredient:
- Easy to make and use
- All natural
- Contains goodness of natural butters
- Moisturizes, tones and firms
- Save to be used frequently
- Contains natural ingredients that beats cellulite
Things you need:
- Handful ground coffee
- Handful sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Shea butter 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine shea butter and coconut oil and warm it up to mix
- Add sea salt and ground coffee to it and mix properly
- Add honey and cinnamon powder
- Mix thoroughly and store the scrub in a jar.
- To use, take a spoonful and scrub over the body.
- Use as and when required.