We all know that dry shampoo invention is such a blessing! Never before has it been so easy to hit “snooze” and still go to work with your hair looking and smelling fresh- it’s the lazy girl’s Holy Grail. There are a lot of dry shampoos available commercially and also a lot of dry shampoo recipes on the internet. So what is so special about a DIY dry shampoo article at this moment? Well, this DIY is about a dry shampoo spray so that you need not mess up your fingers while application! Just like the commercial dry shampoo sprays- open the lid, spray, work on and you are done.
- Easy to make
- You just need to spray it on your hair and scalp, no messy fingers anymore!
- Easy to wash off
- No product build up
- Keeps hair fresh for longer
- Essential oils of your choice can be added for fragrance as well as hair benefits
- 1 cup warm water
- ¼ cup vodka
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 5 drops essential oil of your choice
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and shake well
- Hold spray bottle about three inches from hair and apply wherever it looks greasy. Hair should be damp, but not soaking wet. Dry with a hair dryer or just let it air dry since your hair is not supposed to be totally wet while spraying, just moist kind of wet.