Makeup shampoos, sprays and cleansers are often expensive so make these easy homemade cleaner at home as it is simple and effective alternative. All the ingredients used in the homemade brush cleaner deep cleanse the brush, remove the bacteria and keep the applicator soft and protected so that it lasts longer.
Use liquified coconut oil to clean your makeup brushes. The oil will protect and nourish the bristles while still getting out the grime
Why Use Coconut Oil to clean makeup brushes:
- Removes Makeup effectively
- deep cleans brushes
- makes the bristles super soft
- smells wonderful
- Fractionated [liquid] Coconut Oil
- Liquid Cleanser
- Pour 3 parts Antibacterial Soap and 1 part Coconut Oil on a plate.
- Mix together and dip brush into mixture on the plate
- Place brush in your hand and move brush back and forth.
- Run the brush under the tap water while still moving the brush back and forth
- While under the water, take your hand and starting from the base of the brush hairs, gently squeeze downwards.
- Put paper towel on a flat surface and place cleaned brushes on it to dry.
- Completely rinsed out of the brush, reshape and lay flat on a paper towel to dry.
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice