Cinnamon has numerous skin and hair benefits. It is a good acne treatment, anti aging treatment as it boosts the collagen production, improves blood circulation and fades the marks from the skin. Some herbal readymade face packs and cream also contain cinnamon extracts due to these features of cinnamon. Cinnamon is widely known for its anti-wrinkle and skin plumping effects. If you are looking out for an anti-wrinkle product, make sure you use this mask along with it- it works fine alone too.
- Tightens pores and gives a lifting effect with regular usage.
- Accelerates cell renewal, fights pimples, pigmentation and acne spots too.
- Helps improve blood flow and makes skin plump and clear.
- Honey has natural bleaching and hydrating properties. Also keeps skin well moisturized and delays early fine lines and wrinkles.
RECIPE FOR DIY ANTI-WRINKLE FACE MASK:
Things you need–
- Cinnamon powder ½ teaspoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
In a bowl, add raw and organic honey and add in cinnamon powder. Mix it well and let it sit or infuse for 5 minutes before using. Cleanse your skin and pat dry. Apply an even layer of this mask on face and neck and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing off. Pat dry and follow up with a moisturizer.